Surya Namaskaar is a set sequence of postures dates back more than 2,500 years to a time when ancient cultures revered the sun. Translated from Sanskrit, Surya means “sun,” and Namaskar means “to bow down to” or “show gratitude.”
The twelve postures make it a complete workout for mind, body, and spirit. Combining stress-reducing techniques, including breath control these will help clear your mind and relax your body.
A few things to keep in mind before the session:
– Wear comfortable clothing
– Bring your yoga mat
– Refrain from eating 60 mins before the session
– Find a quiet space free from distractions
– Switch your mobiles to silent mode
– Join the meeting 5 minutes before the session and make sure your audio and video are working
*Please note that it is mandatory to have your video on during the session.