Collaboration & Partnerships
We are open to new partnerships and discussing ways in which we can collaborate, share, and learn from each other as organisations. We believe that joining forces and coming together to pool our ideas, talents, and resources is the key to creating a larger social impact.
Join us in our mission to create integrated, inclusive, and cohesive communities.
Here are just some potential partners we are looking for:
- Freelancers and small business owners who would like to share their knowledge
- Organisations working with older adults and youth
- Community centres
- Universities: Collaborative engagement on projects for their students, bulk sharing sessions, bulk learning sessions
- Local businesses (to assist us with venues, merchandise, and events like open houses)
- Corporates looking for skilled mentors or learning sessions for their employees
- Insurance companies
We’re sure there are many more opportunities for collaboration that we haven’t listed here. If you have any ideas, or would like to discuss possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.